Wednesday, August 19, 2009

For Him




Stuffs that I ought to buy for my honey..
yey!:) of course when I have the
money first..hehe so excited..










so what we have here is a black lacoste strap shoes that I find so adorable..

see those details in such angles..
I hope my honey will like this too..:)







As I can remember this will cost me about 4,000 t0 6,000..hehe not bad.. I don't want to give him a brand-less one..I hope this will be comfortable too..







TaAadaNnnn! I love this perfume..smells so clean and masculine..I remember the days when my honey used this occasionally.
I want to cuddle him more...and MORE!:)





The N82 (left) N&79 (right)My bunchy wants the N82 first but finally decided to have the N79 instead..this will cost 14k or something?hehe I really don't know how much..but I intend to buy it!when I finally have the money....:)


from where?that's a secret for now

No comments: