Saturday, August 22, 2009

Outing :)


Hey y'all..(warning picture overload)
went to laguna, swimming with my relatives
Villa Melissa private pool




Adult and kiddie pool







Explore galore!:)
















painting kinda cute I wish I have that body..LOL!























certainly Curtain















Our greenish room


















Let's go outside













nice table and couch
right?









lah..lah..lah..lah!




haha..from the top..
downstairs..








kitchen..
Mom with the blue shirt

























Picture!I captured them!:)



















Oh my! so cute!:)
bubbly cousins..






























Foodies and Grannies..hehe:)







BBQ boy joke!that's my chubby brother!haha












Tempting...Hotdogs and BBQ!yum!:)








Tananannananana..Their playing pinoy henyo..eeeh they caught me and tease me just to join that game..heck!i didn't got it..beezz..nah...











Back to the room..






Yeah..I'm hiding..alot..of..foodies..haha:)









look!look!look!









It's a korean cookie stick IDK the name..just ate it!hehe











GARLIC BREAD...
Just to counter all the cholesterol that I ate!;)



















Crinkles hehe..I suUuppeEer love this a Must try for everybody!
so soft and sweet..=)







That's all for now..toodles!:)

No comments: