Wednesday, August 26, 2009

funny-face-contest

Hello I'm joining the funny face contest by Ms.Funkiimonkee
I'm crossing my fingers to this..hehe
since I don't have a make-up of my own just like the others
so so broke..

Alright here's my entry hehe

Kinda weird and scary..but I hope this will make her happy :)
It's me and my bf alien style..wahooo..he wanted to eat me..
see those big mouth of him..so huge..he can tear me into pieces..Gaze through the mouth..gaze to his mouth..He calls out to you to look, to fix your gaze upon him! "Look at me! " said the mouth..
LOL :)





















CONTEST ENDS: 31st August, 2009
RULES:
  • You must be a follower of Funkiimonkee's Beauty Blog.

  • Post your funny face (just one pic per entry) as a post on your blog and mention about this contest with a link.

  • Leave a comment on this post and give me your name, email address & the link to your post on your blog.

  • It must be a funny face- no pretty faces sorry! As mentioned, the picture must be your own and not copied from a magazine, website etc.

THE GOODIES:

  • Kit Cosmetics Nail Varnish and Lipgloss (Dream Run & Dream Catcher)
  • 3 pairs of cute hair clips
  • Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream #21
  • Lancome Juicy Tube
  • Bourjois Lipstick "Trendy Rouge"
  • Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
  • 2 pairs of earrings (handmade with love by me!)
  • 3 x MAC Pigments (Gold Mode, Clear Sky Blue & French Violet)
  • Rimmel Black Kajal Eye Liner
  • Mini bottle of Manifique by Lancome
  • Covergirl Outlast Lipcolour in "Berry Sorbet"

1 comment:

Funkiimonkee said...

"What great big teeth you have!" haha ok I am not as funny as your bf! Great entry! LOL thank you for joining! \^v^/