Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hair fever


A Rainy day to everyone! The weather here in Philippines was so unpredictable... during Rainy days “there’s flood” but when it shine’s.. so terribly “HOT” hah! Whatever...
oh well this is just a recap of all my hairstyle from 2005-2009
hope you'll enjoy this... :)
Pictures from the picture bank
....................................................................................................................................
Let's start
Short hair cut with some brown highlights






Shoulder length hair..(see my hair soo..straight and with volume)Love it!:)




Of course I do tie my hair..I think most of the time when I was in school













From straight to wavy

















My hair is growing....hahaha..wanna see?
Oops..






















Tananananannnnnnnn.....
My lalola version..joke!:p

Curled it up some more..
















Yikes!my hair is short again..the reason? "hot weather'..
One thing in common? "Side bangs"
So decided to have full bangs...hahaha..

this is the last girls and my present hairstyle:)














that's all thanks..I tag all the ladies out there to show what's their "HAIR FEVER":)

No comments: