Friday, September 18, 2009

Reasons why I Love My Boyfriend

Here is a list of all the reasons why "I love my boyfriend".

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways

Reasons why I love about my boyfriend...


He’s very cute.

He’s funny.

I like the hand motions he makes when he’s happy.

He’s got a huge brain.

He makes the cutest facial expressions.

He takes such good care of me.

He’s techy.

He makes my heart melt.

He listens to me.

He’s very creative.

He’s passionate.

He tickles me.

He rubs my feet.

He sings to me.

He’s considerate.

He likes to do things that make me happy.

He takes risks.

He likes to grow.

He is my knight in shining armor.

He gives me sweet kisses.

He’s inspiring.

He’s cheeky.

His eyes..ahhh, his eyes..panda eyes








His nose..I love it!

He kisses my hands.

He’s a tall guy.

He’s confident.

He’s a poet

He’s an independent thinker.

He likes to try new things.

He’s an adventurer.

He’s a great person to talk with.

He’s sympathetic.

He's hot.

He rubs my back.

He’s thirsty for knowledge.

He tells the truth.

He’s willing to do things that he is scared of.

He likes to snuggle.

He’s charming.

He’s such an interesting character.

He’s a huge contribution to my life.

He likes to help people.

He’s unique.

He buys me flowers.

He tells me I am beautiful.

He makes me feel special.

He loves me so much.

And one of the the main reasons I love my boyfriend:

He’s AWESOME!:)

No comments: